Friday, October 26, 2012

Arctic Wolves??? o.O

So I went on today morning and I saw some muscled wolves? Someone tell what's going on. Choose witch answer you think is correct and comment.
Arctic Wolfs are here because...
A) Someone hacked into AJHQ and made a code for it. (Rude!!!!)
B) Animal Jam is selling the code. (Not included in the Daily Explorer nor Jamma Journal)
C) I'm seeing things
D) Other (if you think it's other comment what you think)

Here's some jammers: Onestarfirestar, Smartwolf825833, and more

2 comments:

  1. Turns out it was in the Jamaa Journal, sorry guys! >O< (epic fishy face)

    -☮1natureprincess☮

    ReplyDelete
  2. my Dad helps with animal jam what I say goes in animal jam if I Wang some thing to happen talk to me on animal jam I am mrjojo5356 or email me at jojoaj@gmail.com and do not leave bad comments or I can band your account

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules:
1. Read My Whole Post Before Commenting
2. No Bad Words, Don't Ruin Everyone Else's Fun
3. Respect Other Options
4. Have Fun
5. Follow All These Rules
Thanks!
-☮1natureprincess☮