Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Do You Like My Blog Answers

Hey Jammers i'm a little dissatisfied because of my responses. Answers:
Holy Mira No!!! 1 (7%)
Nah, It's Fine 1 (7%)
SORTA 0 (0%)
Pretty Good For A Start! 6 (42%)
Amazing 3 (21%)
I Wanna Be Your Buddy! 1 (7%)
YOUR MIRA TO ME!! 1 (7%) My Vote XD
I Dunno 1 (7%)
Don't Care 0 (0%)
.....Secret..... 0 (0%)

OKAY that's done. So I understand SORTA but Nah, It's Fine? Then you get a vote for Holy mira no? So what's girl, i'm no good of ya? Please give me 11 reasons (I know thats a lot but I have my ways), WHY, why my blog isn't good for you. I know your out there.


-1natureprincess D:< >:] (A Not so happy face)

6 comments:

  1. Im just saying but why did you even put a Holy Mira No! Answer on your poll of course they will pick that to annoy you. Btw I like the blog its awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea why I made that for a choice I guess I got carried away. I Didn't really think anyone wold chose that and great advice with the "pick to annoy you" I didn't realize that (I know i'm a little dumb *rarely*). Thanks for your support on my blog.

      Delete
  2. Okay first...WOW your so WOW. I mean really ONE no ONE!!! Do you know how many bloggers want those results? A LOT! I mean really obviously you don't have a very good attitude. ONE no that's it. Did you see how many 'pretty good for a starts' you got!? You should be a bit (lot) more happier. I mean really...if you don't want people to vote what they truly think then DON'T EVEN PUT UP A POLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This comment might be rude to you but it's the truth. Also 11 reasons!? They might just not like your blog...can't you accept that?

    -Partypal

    P.S. I'm not the one that voted no :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Call you whatever you want, I DO have my ways I NEED my reasons for that. i may NOT be the most loving person online because your all strangers from around the WORLD! I am happy with my results but i was just posting with bad things flooding my mind. And I don't have a very good attitude you barely know me. I try to be nice with everyone i am not a big fan of bulling thats why I rarely come on with homework, and my family. But i always put my self first.

      -1natureprincess

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yeah i know sorry
      read the post about the new author

      Delete

Commenting Rules:
1. Read My Whole Post Before Commenting
2. No Bad Words, Don't Ruin Everyone Else's Fun
3. Respect Other Options
4. Have Fun
5. Follow All These Rules
Thanks!
-☮1natureprincess☮