Monday, October 1, 2012

Rares :l

Okay, lets get this straight, I HATE RARES!!!!!!!!! But of course, it's a part of life. Diamonds are rare stones in real life right? Answer is...... yes and if the ground was made of diamonds? Would anyone take it? Most likely not. Same with Aj (animal jam), I have an Bow An Arrow, I Worked hard for it because I thought it matches my sorta theme. But Top Hats? But Worn Blankets? It's all patched up and ugly looking. Star Capes are what i'm talking about!


-1natureprincess

2 comments:

  1. WHAT i can't believe you i LOVE rares i LIVE for the rares i have TONS of rares!! >:O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand your option But i know many ppl agree with you. everyone's different right? WRONG!!!! (bad joke)

      -Natureprincess

      Delete

Commenting Rules:
1. Read My Whole Post Before Commenting
2. No Bad Words, Don't Ruin Everyone Else's Fun
3. Respect Other Options
4. Have Fun
5. Follow All These Rules
Thanks!
-☮1natureprincess☮